Thank you to all our parents and pupils for attending the Garden Party and Colour Run last Friday – it was a wonderful event in the glorious Autumn sunshine (second time lucky!) that was enjoyed by all.
Thank you also to our team of parent volunteers and our Sports Department for the magnificent Colour Run. Children from Reception to Year 13 had a wonderful time completing the route across our grounds – and much enjoyment was had by covering one another in a rainbow of colours!
This is just one of the many ways in which our Embley Parents’ Association (EPA) help bring our school together and organise popular fundraising social events. Fundraising from EPA events and sales from the uniform shop in the past year have enabled us to purchase:
- Prep School reading books
- Rugby scrummage equipment
- Lighting desk for Performing Arts Centre
- High performance microphones
- Logit observer data loggers for Science
- Ski jackets
- Sailing jackets
Please make a note in your diaries for other EPA events happening this Autumn:
- Cheese & Wine Tasting Evening – Thursday 10 October
- Fireworks Display – Friday 8 November (Click here to buy tickets)
- Christmas Fair – Friday 22 November
To get in touch with our EPA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.