Policies & Inspection Reports
If you would like a copy of any of our policies, please click on the link below or you can also contact our Prep School or Senior School offices to request printed copies.
Embley Terms & Conditions
Please click here to view our United Learning Terms & Conditions (effective from 1 January 2022).
The Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) is a body approved for the purpose of inspection under Section 106 of the Education and Skills Act 2008. As such, ISI reports to the Department for Education (DfE) on the extent to which schools meet statutory requirements.
Click here to read our latest ISI Full Inspection Report.
In November 2018, a Regulatory Compliance Inspection confirmed that Embley meets all the standards required by the ISI. Although this inspection was focussed on compliance, the main findings state that the quality of teaching at the school enables pupils to make good progress. Pupil behaviour is well-managed and principles and values are actively promoted as part of pupils’ personal development. The school provides an effective framework for assessing pupils’ performance and the quality of its leadership and management ensures that the wellbeing of pupils is actively promoted at all times.
Across Embley, we have strict policies and procedures in order to protect our children and staff. Please note that our policies are constantly being updated throughout the school year, this is to ensure that our school is always ensuring the best for our children.
- Academic Performance Statement
- Admissions Policy & Procedures
- Aims & Ethos
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Assessment Recording & Reporting Policy – Prep School
- Assessment Recording & Reporting Policy – Senior School
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour & Discipline Policy
- Behaviour Policy – Nightingale Nursery
- Careers Policy
- Child Protection Policy (Safeguarding)
- Complaints Policy
- Controlled Assessments Policy – Senior School
- Curriculum Policy
- Cyber Bullying Policy
- Early Years Policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Exclusion Expulsions & Removal Policy
- Fire Safety Policy
- First Aid and Administration of Medicine
- Group Health & Safety Management Policy
- Health & Safety Statement of Intent Policy
- Missing Pupils Policy
- Physical Restraint Policy
- Premises & Accommodation Policy
- Provision for Highly Able Pupils Policy
- Provision of Information & Data Protection Policy
- PSHE Policy
- Record Retention Schedule
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- School Contact Information
- Security of Personal Data Policy
- SENDA Policy
- Senior School Code of Conduct
- Special Educational Needs & Disability Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct Policy
- Staff List
- Supervision Policy
- Teaching & Learning Policy – Prep School
- Teaching & Learning Policy – Senior School
- Uncollected Child Policy
- Use of Vehicles on the School Site
Covid risk management: Providing continuity of learning
Our Covid risk assessment is dynamic and reviewed regularly by the Senior Leadership Team, taking feedback from parents, colleagues and pupils into consideration. The objective is to protect our school community in the best way possible and in accordance to the latest research and Government guidelines. Our priorities are to ensure that all pupils and members of staff are safe, continue to provide the highest quality of teaching and learning and minimise the disruption the virus causes to our children’s education. Please click here for the latest copy of our Covid risk assessment.
We routinely monitor the impact of Covid at Embley and we have a Covid outbreak management plan which we will trigger should the need arise.