Embley Parents’ Association
Embley Parents’ Association is a team of parents and members of staff that help bring our school community together to have fun and fundraise through popular social events such as Fireworks’ Night, the Prep School Easter Egg Hunt and Summer Party. All parents and staff are members of the Parents’ Association and are welcome to get involved and attend as many meetings and events as they wish.
Each year group has a parent representative who organises year-specific social gatherings and represents those parents who are unable to attend the Embley Parents’ Association general meetings.
Parents’ Association Shop
Parent volunteers also run the Parents’ Association shop which sells secondhand uniform and is open during term time on Monday mornings (8:15am – 9:15am) and Tuesdays to Friday afternoons (3:30pm – 4:30pm). It is located by the Senior School car park and also stocks new socks, ties and gum shields as well as sample sizes of uniform for children to try.
- Garden Party – Friday 20 September
- Cheese & Wine Tasting Evening – Thursday 10 October
- Fireworks Display – Friday 8 November 2019
- Christmas Fair – Friday 22 November 2019
- Curry & Quiz Night – Friday 7 February 2020
Embley Parents’ Association hold several meetings a year, including an AGM. These meetings take place in the Old Library in the Manor House. All parents are welcome. Dates for 2019/20 meetings are as follows:
- Wednesday 18 September (7.00pm – AGM, 7.30pm – General Meeting)
- Tuesday 12 November (9.30am)
- Thursday 30 January (8.30am)
- Thursday 12 March (8.30am)
- Wednesday 20 May (8.30am)
- Tuesday 9 June (8.30am)
Contacting the Parents’ Association
To find out more or to get involved, please email us or leave your contact details with reception at either the Prep or Senior School and a member of the Parents’ Association will contact you.